FSA specializes in taking Tribal projects from concept to reality. We have assisted in the development and financing process for Tribal Casinos, Travel Plazas, Restaurants, Hotels, Judicial Centers, Health Clinics, and Government Administration buildings. At FSA, our passion for the past ten years has been managing each project to successful completion. Our long-term goal with every client is to become the trusted financial advisor by providing solutions and accountability. We deliver value through process, communication, and execution.
Project Development & Management Services – FSA will assist your Tribe through the entire project starting as early as concept development and continuing through as far as investing excess capital received from revenue producing enterprises.
- Project Management
- Serve as a main point of contact for the project
- Coordinate service with other vendors, contractors, and partners
- Hold other partners accountable
- Schedule Weekly of Bi-Weekly Conference Calls
- Structure an Agenda for each call
- Hold Project Team Accountable for making progress and producing deliverables
- In-Person/Video Conferencing Meetings
- Schedule, Send Deliverables, and Run Meetings with Tribal Council or Executive Teams
Financing Services – FSA specializes in facilitating the process for New Market Tax Credits and BIA loans. We will assist your Tribe to ensure that the appropriate steps are taken to maximize the potential for project financing.
- Business plan and financing memorandum development
- Prepare projections, budgets and other materials needed to obtain financing
- Create and provide due diligence folder to potential lenders
- Secure Financing for project
- Solicit financing
- Review proposals and term sheets
- Analyze financing structure options
- Provide analysis of advantages/ disadvantages of each proposed financing
- Negotiate rates and terms
- Management of the overall financing process to include
- Advise with respect to areas of industry knowledge that affects financing and marketing of your project’s debt
- Work with legal team to finalize closing documents
- Provide additional due diligence and closing conditions to lenders
- Work with Community Development Enterprises (CDE’s) if New Market Tax Credit Funding is received.
- Write Request for Proposals (RFPs) for Contractors